A plasma cutting machine with integrated fume exhaust chambers and bolted-on cutting table
The HACO KOMPAKT has a sturdy welded monobloc frame structure, with integrated fume exhaust chambers and bolted-on cutting table. Mounted on the sides of this stable structure, the linear guide-ways guarantee a very precise movement (along the length of the machine) of the gantry, which is driven by 2 X-axis motors with rack-and-pinion transmission.
Plasma cutting head
On the gantry, the Plasma Cutting Head (High-Definition or Conventional Plasma Torch) is driven by 1 Y-axis motor with rack-and-pinion transmission and 2 oversized linear guides. The height movement of the torch is driven by a DC motor and ball screw. During the cutting process, the plasma arc voltage automatically takes control of this axis.
Control system: optimum operator convenience
The APC59-T Control is a graphical CNC Control System, with a 15” TFT touch screen mounted on a separate stand in front of the machine for optimum operator convenience. The touch panel effectively reduces the number of keyboard and button actions to an absolute minimum, allowing the user a straightforward, intuitive control of the entire production cycle.
The highly advanced software raises the bar for other plasma software on the market. The simple layout of the user-interface allows direct access to the desired functions, thus creating optimum operator convenience.
Depending on the specific production requirements, the appropriate cut chart, or technology table, can be chosen within seconds. The software automatically displays the correct consumables for an efficient plasma head setup. The software also keeps track of the lifecycle of the consumables letting the operator know when a certain consumable is nearing the end of its use. This way new consumables can be ordered in time.
Rotation of the cutting program is also possible, in case the sheet is too heavy to put parallel to the machine table.
A unique combination of plasma cutting machine and robot
The CombiCut comes with a standard Plasma and/or Oxy-fuel gantry cutting table. On the gantry, an axis can be equipped with a robot and/or a drilling unit. Any combination Plasma, oxy-fuel, drilling unit and Robot cutting is possible..
CombiCut workpieces can be used in several industries such as steel construction, offshore, shipbuilding industry, machine -and crane construction, road- and water construction, special 3D-pieces.
- Dual precision rack and pinion drive system with AC brushless Servo motors and planetary reductors
- Hypertherm or Kjellberg plasma cutting torch with Torch Height Control (THC)
- Latest technologies such as True Hole (R) Hypertherm and ContourCut (Kjellberg) are complete integrated
- Multiple stations possible (Plasma, Oxy Fuel, Drilling head, Robot, Tube rotator)
- Robot cutting: a unique combination of plasma cutting machine and robot
- Automatic Arc Voltage adjustment resulting in a contstant cut height of the consumable
- Auto nesting: minimize waste material
- Revolutionary programming software developed in-house: RoboStudio