ABM 50 - Auto Feed Double-Sided Beveller
ABM-50 produces accurate high-quality double-sided bevels without thermal distortion or creation of heat affected zone on plate thickness range 8-80 mm (15/16" - 3 1/8") using a purpose designed milling head with eight 4-sided indexable cutting inserts.
Continuosly adjustable bevel angle between 15 and 60 degrees (for both top and bottom beveling) requires no tooling to change.
|The operator can easily adjust and monitor the following parameters:
||Features & Benefits
- ~ Bevel Angle
- ~ Bevel Width
- ~ Bevel Height
- ~ Depth of Cut
- ~ Spindle Speed
- ~ Feed Rate
- ~ Spindle Load
- ~ Auto-Feed portable Bevelling
- ~ Real-time measurement and on-screen display of exact bevel geometry and cutting parameters
- ~ Bevel width up to 50mm (2") at 45 degrees
- ~ 180 degrees inversion allows for creation of a double-sided bevel without having to rotate or flip heavy material, reducing material handling cost and improves shop safety
- ~ Variable spindle speed for work on a variety of steel grades and thicknesses
- ~ Versatile and transportable on its own trolley
- ~ Equipped with milling head including 8 replaceable inserts
- ~ Feedback-controlled overload system
The ABM-50 features a unique remote control panel with LCD display that shows exact bevel geometry as well as enables precise adjusment of spindle speed and feed speed to optimize them depending on material grade including: stainless steel, aluminum, etc.
ABM-50 can perform beveling along steel plate's edge, eliminating hard physical work of the operator. The maximum bevel at 45 degrees is up to 50 mm (2").
ABM-50 can create a double-sided bevel eliminating the need to turn a plate over.
180 Degrees inversion of ABM-50 enables bottom bevelling without needing to rotate or flip heavy material, reducing workpiece handling costs and improves shop safety.
Standard Shipping Set:
- ~ Beveling machine with milling head and 8 cutting inserts
- ~ Wooden box with base and mounting brackets
- ~ Special wrench
- ~ 10 mm T-handle hex wrench with ball tip
- ~ 3.5 mm hex wrench
- ~ TI 5 torx screwdriver
- ~ Grease for screws
- ~ Operator's manual