Most important features include:
- Auto-feed portable beveling.
- Continuously adjustable bevel angle between 60 and minus 60 degrees, eliminating the need to turn a plate over
- Max. bevel width (depending on the beveled angle) from 28 up to 35mm
- Variable feed control for work on a variety of steel grades and thicknesses (up to 35 mm as standard or optionally up to 70mm)
- Beveling in both travel directions
- Motor overload protection
- J groove beveling available as option
- Quick setup
- Extendable rails
The ABM-28 can perform beveling along steel plate’s edge in both travel directions
eliminating hard physical work of the operator.
Required length of the guide track (rail) can be accomplished with additional sections of
Automatic Bevelling Machine (ABM-14)
ABM-14 is a beveling machine designed to mill plates and pipes made of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel or aluminum alloys.
In just one single run the machine can bevel up to 2.6 m/min. (8.5 ft/min.) to a width of 12 mm (1/2’’) in workpieces with tensile strength of Rm ≤ 392 MPa (57,000 psi).
Maximum bevel width is 14 mm (9/16’’). Depending on materials two or more runs are needed. Bevel angles incl. 30° (standard) and with optional angle variation devices also 22.5o, 25o, 35o, 37.5o or 45o. The machine can bevel plates from the top and bottom.
In the case of the milling tool getting stuck in the material and beveling cannot be continued the direction of rotation of the tool can be reversed to release the machine from the workpiece.
There is no need to wear acoustic protection equipment because the noise produced by the machine does not exceed 70 dB.
- fast and efficient
- bevels both small and large pieces to cover most of the common applications for its type
- auto feed on large plates with optional trolley
- beveling of lower edge in inverted position • standard shearing cutter for machining carbon steel
- 2 optional shearing cutters dedicated to stainless/alloyed steel and aluminum
- reversible spindle against stuck milling tool
- versatile and transportable on its own trolley
- low noise