Most important features include:
- Auto-feed portable beveling.
- Continuously adjustable bevel angle between 60 and minus 60 degrees, eliminating the need to turn a plate over
- Max. bevel width (depending on the beveled angle) from 28 up to 35mm
- Variable feed control for work on a variety of steel grades and thicknesses (up to 35 mm as standard or optionally up to 70mm)
- Beveling in both travel directions
- Motor overload protection
- J groove beveling available as option
- Quick setup
- Extendable rails
The ABM-28 can perform beveling along steel plate’s edge in both travel directions
eliminating hard physical work of the operator.
Required length of the guide track (rail) can be accomplished with additional sections of